Meets every Sunday 2-4pm
SOLD OUT! Don't miss the next semester - subscribe to the email list on the right side of this page.
Learning to stick handstand takes strength, bravery, knowledge, and LOTS of practice. Yet most of the time, there simply isn’t the opportunity in public classes to develop the necessary skills to improve your handstands. Enter Six Weeks to Handstand, a practical and transformational practice series with asana astronaut Jack Cuneo. Through individual and small-group coaching, daily exercises and drills you can practice at home, and all the practice you need, Jack gives you the support to take your handstands to the next level. This course is limited to 12 students to ensure plenty of hands-on, individual instruction… so reserve your spot ASAP!
• Progressively learn handstand balancing skills
• Practice modifications and preparatory poses
• Study handstand-related biomechanics
• Play with inversion entries and variations against the wall and freestanding
• Drills and exercises for strength, balance, opening, and overcoming fear and resistance
• Ongoing individual feedback on your inversion practice and progress
• A custom plan to reach your practice goals
• Six sequences teaching the actions and refinements that build towards handstands, pikes, pressups, and other potent poses
• A stronger, straighter, awesomer handstand!